Sunday, May 6, 2012

May 6, 2012- Happy Birthday Daddy!

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
 
  • So, I left out a few details from yesterday's blog so I didn't concern my family too much until we had more information to share with them.  I spent last night at City Hospital.  Daddy said I was born there (whatever that means!). 
  • I had some breathing problems and Mommy and Daddy thought it would be best to get a doctor to check me out.  Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday:


















  • As for today, I woke up in hospital bed this morning (feeling a lot better) with Daddy, but spent the morning with Mommy (I don't know where Daddy disappeared to).  I had fun playing with Mommy and the nurses.  One nurse even found me a red wagon to ride in, though I think I like pulling it and pushing it more than riding in it. 
  • I also got to have a bath (to get pancake syrup off of me) and then got to wear some cool red socks that were WAY too big.  I also enjoyed coloring, reading their many books, and even walked up and down the hallway looking at the many cartoon characters that were painted on the wall. 
  • Daddy showed back up with lunch.  He decided since we couldn't go to Buffalo Wild Wings to celebrate his birthday, that he would bring it to us... we had a picnic right in my hospital room! 
  • My buddy Dr. Wear visited a couple of times and finally decided after seeing me running all over the place that I was well enough to go home.  As soon as he asked me if I wanted to go home, I immediately started telling everyone (nurses, neighbor baby, etc.) "bye-bye."
  • After resting at home for a while, we went out (since I was feeling so well) to get a few things (including my new medicine) and to eat dinner. 
  • I played with a pinwheel at Target (when I couldn't get it to move fast enough by blowing, I started hitting it with my hand).
  • While Mommy was trying to get me to go to sleep, I looked out the window of my bedroom and saw a bird.  I immediately said "birdie" then closed the curtain, put my hands up and said "birdie?" then pulled the curtain back again and laughed...  I played peek-a-boo with the birdie for a few minutes before finally deciding to lay back down and try to go to sleep.










No comments:

Post a Comment