Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 15, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Wore a cute skirt and my butterfly shirt to Ms. Cheri's today.  Mommy and I were both dressed up together!  I got lots of compliments on being super cute today!
  • Went to school after leaving Ms. Cheri's to help Daddy with WyldLife.  Mommy had to go buy some Legos... she seemed really excited!  (Mommy sidenote:  I got a grant for a set of Lego robotics for my class). 
  • Daddy took me to Chick-fil-a for dinner... YUM!  Mommy joined us after her meeting.
  • Went to Ms. Jan's house and watched about 50 high school students run a mattress and box springs across town in a race against one another.  It was hilarious!  I got to hang out with the kids in the car and watch them out the window.  I also got to kick around a soccer ball with them too.  Ms. Jan had some cool toys for me to play with while we were waiting.










No comments:

Post a Comment