Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I had some cuddle time with Mommy this morning before starting our day.  It was nice!  With the rain outside, it made it more difficult to get out of bed.
  • I was so excited to show Miss Moo (my new Hershey cow) to Ms. Cheri... I knew she would love her and she did. Annie said Miss Moo is definitely a girl cow because of her pink scarf.  Ms. Cheri told Mommy that I spent much of the day holding Miss Moo and picking at her scarf just to see the tiny pieces of pink fabric fall to the ground while I snapped my fingers.
  • On the way home, Chris Tomlin's song Forever came on the radio... I started singing.  When he sang, "Sing praise, sing praise..." I kept singing "Praise" over and over again.  Then when he sang "Forever God is faithful.  Forever God is strong," I kept saying "God, God..." over and over.  Mommy had a big smile on her face and was enjoying singing with me.
  • We came home so Mommy could take a shower, she really stunk!  (she got pied at school as part of the Mini Relay For Life at her school today).  I got to play and read with Daddy while she showered.
  • We were invited to dinner with Carol and Alex... It was so much fun!  I loved playing with Alex.  He and I were entertained by the cap to my chocolate milk for a long time... We kept rolling it and tossing it to each other.  I laughed and laughed! 
  • Mommy and Daddy seem extra tired tonight, but I'm not sure why!  They must have had a very busy day today!


No comments:

Post a Comment