Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May 22, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up screaming at almost 1am and had a really tough time going back to sleep.
  • I did enjoy some cuddle time this morning with Mommy and Daddy though I was not happy to have to get up.
  • I was surprised it was raining when Mommy took me to the car this morning...  I said "raining" as she carried me and put me in the car.  I even touched the outside of the window and it felt wet, but when I touched the inside of the window which looked wet also, it was not wet... very strange.  I looked at Mommy as if I was trying to understand what was happening.  Mommy explained in what I am sure is her teacher voice that the rain only gets on the outside of the car windows. 
  • Daddy surprised me and picked me up from Ms. Cheri's.  I was so excited!
  • Daddy and I shared a sub sandwich which I wasn't a big fan of, but I tried to eat it anyway.
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I went for a walk on the Route 9 walking trail in my new stroller... it was so much fun!  I am a master at wiggling out of the safety straps though.  I enjoyed waving at the bikers and cars that drove by us.







No comments:

Post a Comment