Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May 9. 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I rubbed my eyes a lot and stretched and whined when Mommy and Daddy said it's time to get up this morning.
  • Keegan and I played with my puzzle blocks today at Ms. Cheri's, not just making a puzzle, but also stacking the blocks too!  I also read my Animals on the Farm book (with sounds) to Baby Peyton.  I'm such a good friend!
  • Daddy fixed yummy lasagna for dinner with breadsticks.  I asked for more and when Mommy said, "more of what?" I pointed to the lasagna section of my plate and said "this!"  Needless to say, Mommy got me more.  I'm a great eater and I love lasagna!
  • I found a page of stickers and took it to Mommy and said "sticker" so she gave me one...  she asked which one I wanted and I pointed to the fish.  Mommy said his name is Nemo (I'm not sure what kind of a name that is, but she acted like I should know him).  She put the sticker on my hand and I got upset and didn't want it there.  She took it off and handed it to me and I put it on my palm and inspected it more closely.  I even tasted it (and got in trouble).
  • I did more breathing treatments today.  I'm getting pretty tired of them, but I have a feeling this is becoming a habit that I won't be able to stop anytime soon.  At least my nebulizer puppy friend is cute and Mommy usually lets me watch kitty cats ("meow meows") while we do my treatment.







No comments:

Post a Comment