Sunday, June 10, 2012

June 10, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Had a yummy breakfast of muffins and a banana after waking up at about 7:15. 
  • I wore my pretty ice cream cone dress to church this morning.  Mommy thought I was super cute and so did everyone else at church. 
  • I enjoyed time at church.  I got all of the attention since I was the only little kid today.  During the preliminary service, I played with a bowl of rocks in the sound room while Mommy was working on entering the program into the computer.  I only stopped playing with the rocks to clap while we sang "Jesus Loves Me."  In between services, I got on stage and danced as I always do to the music.  I even got applause when I finished dancing, so I had to clap too.
  • After church we ran home and had a quick lunch of sandwiches, goldfish, and fruit and then Mommy took me to spend the afternoon with the Puffinburger girls.  It was so much fun.  We played and I made them laugh by some of the silly things I was saying and doing.  They taught me to say peace and hold up two fingers, but I kept getting confused and holding up my two fingers crossed.  I'm usually quite mannerly, saying "excuse me" when I pass gas, but the girls said that I said "Rip" after I farted while at the dinner table with them.  Mommy is so embarrassed and has no idea where I learned that one.  Thanks to the Puffinburgers for a fun afternoon and for yummy fried chicken and mac-n-cheese for dinner.
  • We had a nice conversation with Daddy today and then headed to bed. 
  • Mommy said she missed spending all day with me today and says there will be many more days like this in the next couple of weeks. Boo!





No comments:

Post a Comment