Monday, June 18, 2012

June 18, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I got to wear my CUTE shirt today.  I love to tell people what my shirt says.
  • I got in trouble before leaving the house this morning... I kept wanting to roll around and kick my legs while Mommy was putting my diaper and clothes on...  Mommy says I'm testing her boundaries, whatever that means.  I learned that she wasn't happy with my behavior, so I stopped and was a good girl the rest of the morning.
  • Ms. Anna and Eva and I went on a little trip today while Mommy was at her meeting.  Eva got her pictures taken so I got to go along for the ride and help out.  It was fun and Ms. Anna said I was a good helper. 
  • I took a two hour nap again today.  It was a good nap!
  • While on the way home, I decided to spill my juice all in my lap.  Luckily, there wasn't much juice left in the cup when I pushed in the rubber mouth part and poured it onto my legs.  Mommy could only shake her head and laugh when I made such a big mess.
  • Mommy fixed me dinner and the strawberries were the best part.  I could survive off of only fruit and be happy... well, maybe some occasional cookies and ice cream too!
  • Mommy, Carol, and I went for a walk to Chip's parent's house.  I was so excited to see and get to play with Daisy, their dog.  I enjoyed throwing the ball for her to fetch and also liked smelling their flowers.  When we left there, we went to War Memorial Park for a few minutes to play before it got too dark and we had to come home.  I loved the slide and bouncy toys there.  It was fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment