Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 20, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I made a poster at Ms. Anna's house today.  I colored on it and put several stickers.  When Mommy unrolled the poster to look at it, I said "WOW!" because I loved my work so much.  She was excited too!  Mommy was proud of me that I could point out which stickers were triangles. 
  • After running an errand, Mommy and I headed home for the evening.  She said she didn't want to be out in the heat and mentioned being thankful for air conditioning on days like today when it is so hot outside.  Once we got home, we stayed in...  Mommy cooked dinner and we played with blocks, read books, rode my rocking horse, and played with my other toys. 
  • It was a nice relaxing night at home.




No comments:

Post a Comment