Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June 26, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • When I woke up this morning, Mommy was slow moving... she must have been tired from yesterday.  Once she got moving, she took me to Dunkin' Donuts for a blueberry cake donut and milk.  I had to wait until I got home to eat my banana since they didn't have one.  The donut was delicious!
  • I helped Mommy do a couple of chores around the house and then Mommy made me a yummy grilled cheese for lunch.  I decided to eat my peaches first, then didn't want to eat much of my sandwich.  Mommy thinks it is sad that she usually saves the fruit for last so I will eat something besides fruit at meal times.  While she was cooking, I decided to get the pasta strainer out of the cabinet and wear it as a hat.  She laughed and laughed.
  • I spent about 10-15 minutes sitting in the floor watching PBS shows on Mommy's ipad.  My favorites are Curious George and Syd the Science Kid.  On Syd the Science Kid, they were learning about yoga and since I see Mommy doing yoga with other teacher friends, I already knew some of the moves, so I laid down the ipad and tried to do a move of my own.  Mommy thought I was so cute trying to do yoga.
  • After my nap, we left the house.  While Mommy was locking the front door of the house, I saw a leaf on the porch.  Before she could tell me no, I was on my hands and knees licking the leaf off of the porch.  I then stuck my tongue out and started wiping it with my hand saying yuck!  Mommy was grossed out, but was also laughing too.  I saw that we had more roses that had bloomed, so I asked Mommy to cut them.  I loved smelling them and helping put them in water.
  • Mommy and I did a little shopping.  Mommy bought me a new pair of shoes which I wanted to wear in the store.  Mommy tried one on my foot to make sure it would fit, then I cried because I wanted to wear both of them and walk around.  I was getting really cranky because I was tired of being in the cart and wanted to get out and walk on my own.  We went to Home Depot and I got to drive the racecar cart.  Mommy told me I was a great driver!
  • At dinner Mommy gave me a tiny bit of her sweet tea and mixed it in with my water...YUM!
  • After shopping and dinner, we went to walk with Carol, Chip, and Nita.  We walked to the park, then I stayed and played with Chip and Nita while Mommy and Carol walked.  When Mommy and Carol returned, Mommy played on the slide with me.  It was so much fun!



















No comments:

Post a Comment