Friday, June 8, 2012

June 8, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up before 7:00 this morning.
  • Mommy and I had cinnamon toast, a banana, and milk for breakfast then we went to visit Ms. Becky and my friends at the gym.  After we walked into the gym, as soon as I could see the day care area, I took off running toward it yelling "Play!"  When Mommy picked me up from there after her workout, I was riding on a springy horse beside of Ms. Becky.  It was so much fun that I didn't want to leave.  Mommy let me ride it one more time before we left.
  • After lunch, I took a nap in the crib.  It was a good nap and I was in much better spirits once I woke up.
  • Overall, Mommy and I just had a lazy day at home for the most part.  We cleaned a little and I was a big girl and helped with laundry.  I read the newspaper, played with my blocks, rode my airplane, and watched Sesame Street video clips on the computer.
  • After dinner, we went to Lowe's and the grocery store.  As soon as the bananas were in sight, I yelled "Manas!"  I was so excited that Mommy bought bananas and strawberries.  Later in the store, I saw a man with bananas in his cart so I yelled "Manas!" so Mommy had to remind me that we had some in our cart already.
  • When we got home, I helped Mommy carry the groceries inside from the porch, then helped unload all the bags.  When we finished unloading the last bag, I clapped and said "Yea!"
  • When heading to bed, I said "Ni-night Jeff-son" to the turtle (his name is Jefferson).  After I was in bed, I said "Ni-night Mommy!"  Mommy thought it was so sweet.  It was really hard to fall asleep tonight due to the loud music coming from the concert down the street.  I said "Dance" since I wanted to dance, but Mommy told me it was bedtime and I had to lay down.  Luckily for Mommy, the music stopped just about the time I was ready to fall asleep. 







No comments:

Post a Comment