Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 24, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Woke up at 8:00 this morning after a late night to sleep at camp.  When I woke up, Daddy took me on a brief tour of the camp and took me to get breakfast.  I had a cereal smorgasbord of corn pops and frosted flakes (and cocoa krispies once Mommy woke up and shared hers).  I loved seeing the beautiful camp and hanging out with my Daddy.
  • My favorite thing about camp, besides seeing my Daddy, was the rocks!  The parking lot, as well as many other areas of camp, have gravel.  I loved picking up rocks and carry them all over the place, putting them on tables, handing them to people, and even throwing them (which I got in trouble for).
  • When we left the cabin, I said "Bye-bye Daddy" and when we left the camp, I said "Bye-bye camp" then fell asleep less than 3 minutes later and slept for an hour an a half. 
  • The rest of the trip, after a quick lunch at McDonalds was long, but Mommy kept me entertained.  We sang (twinkle, twinkle and pattycake as well as the songs on the radio) and danced in the car!  I also played with my toys and read books.
  • Once back in Martinsburg, Mommy and I worked around the house a little bit.  I kept getting wipes and wiping the floor with them...  Mommy thought it was cute.  I found  a headband that I put on Gemma's head...  she looked really cute and kept it on for several minutes (until I removed it).  Later in the evening, once it cooled down a bit, we went for a walk with Carol.






No comments:

Post a Comment