Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June 6, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I slept until 7:30 this morning, then got up and had breakfast with Mommy.  She fixed me cinnamon toast... YUM! and I also had a banana... double YUM!
  • After breakfast, we went to the gym and I got to hang out with Ms. Becky and the other kids that were there.  I had a great time while Mommy worked out.  When Mommy came in to pick me up I was playing with a kitchen set along with another girl that was close to my age.  Mommy was not surprised to see that I had found a toy banana to play with and was saying "Nana!" 
  • We stopped at Carol's house after we left the gym so Mommy and Carol could work for a little bit.  I played with and hugged Socks, Carol's cat and played with cell phones and ate goldfish crackers while they worked for a bit. 
  • I ate a cheese roll-up and mandarin oranges for lunch.  I got in trouble for throwing some of cheese roll-up at Mommy at lunch time.  I didn't want any more and didn't tell her in the right way.  She was not happy with me and I learned not to do that again.  I did enjoy eating my oranges.  The cup was especially fun after eating my fruit.  I drank the little bit of juice from the bottom of the cup and then giggled a lot when I realized that I could put the cup from the fruit on the top of my drink cup.  Mommy thought I was so funny since I was giggling about the cup!
  • After lunch at home, we went to visit Carol's Mommy.  I enjoyed playing her piano, rocking in her chair, and looking at all of the flowers and fish around the outside of her house.  I stopped to smell nearly all of the flowers, but was getting too lazy to actually bend down and smell them all, so I just did what Mommy said looked like a small bow instead of bending all the way down.  While we were there, Carol called Chip and while she was on hold, we danced to the music that was playing, then I said hi to Chip...  I said "Hi Ship!"
  • Carol, Mommy, and I walked around the mall and shopped.  We had such a great time.  My favorite part was when Carol was looking at shoes.  They have the best shoes at Macy's!  Carol handed me the prettiest high heel shoe.  I would love to have tried it on, but Mommy wouldn't let me take my shoe off and finally took away the shoe... BOO!  I literally shopped until I dropped... I fell asleep in the car on the way home, then it was bed time when I got home. 













No comments:

Post a Comment