Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 28, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Woke up to find out that we were going to camp to see Daddy today and I was so happy!
  • Mommy and I had boiled eggs and biscuits for breakfast. Yum!
  • I helped Mommy pack the suitcase and load the car, then we hit the road toward camp.
  • I slept from before Inwood all the way to Wardensville, then Mommy and I sang and danced a lot of the way. I also read my books too.
  • Once at camp I gave Daddy big hugs and kisses. I got to wear an old scout shirt for the flag lowerIng ceremony. I loved hearing Daddy yell to make his announcements. He's so silly!
  • After dinner I helped judge the Dutch Oven cooking contest, then we went to town where I danced while we listened to some bluegrass music. After that we went to the park to play before heading back to camp.
  • What a busy day!


  •  

     

No comments:

Post a Comment