Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 12, 2012

Being Silly with Mommy!
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Mommy was ready again when I got up this morning.  I quickly got dressed and then we were ready to go.  When Mommy carried all of the things to the car, she had something hidden in a paper towel.  As soon as I got in the car I could see that she had a banana hidden.  I don't think she wanted me to see her banana... she must not have wanted to share with me, but after I yelled "Mana!  Mana!" over and over again while she was driving, she finally gave in and gave me a couple of bites of her banana.  She also promised me that I had my own banana in my lunch bag so I could eat it once we got to Ms. Anna's house. 
  • On the way to Ms. Anna's house I saw a school bus driving!  I was very excited.... and just then, Mommy told me to look the other way and pointed to the right side of the car off to the side of the road where I saw what looked like millions of school buses (Mommy said there were more than 50).  I leaned up so far and strained my neck to see them all and said "Awwww!!!"  I was SO happy!  It was a dream come true!
  • I had a great day with Ms. Anna and Eva.  I colored a picture of a fish and put stickers on another fish.  Mommy loved both of them so much!
  • When Mommy picked me up, she noticed that my 3 of my 5 bug bites from last week were swollen and she also noticed that I had a few scratch marks around them.  I had not scratched the bites at all the past couple of days, but all of a sudden they started itching again today.  Mommy stopped and got me some special medicine to put on the bites to make them feel better and she reminded me again that I am not allowed to scratch them.
  • We spent about an hour with Ms. Carol and Mr. Chip so Mommy could work with Ms. Carol for a while.  I played with Mr. Chip ("Ship!" as I call him).  I also ate some yummy animal crackers and hugged on Socks the cat.  I also rocked in their little rocking chair in front of the television.
  • After dinner, Mommy and I played with blocks and played with the ipad, taking pictures and playing with my apps (I have my own folder of apps).  While looking at the ipad, I saw a picture of myself so I said "Al- son!"  Mommy got excited!  She said, "What's your name?" and pointed at me, so I said "Al- son!"  She pointed at herself and said, "What's my name?" and I said, "Mommy!"  She was so excited about this that she made me do it again, twice... once while she videoed it and once while we Skyped with Daddy.
  • While we were talking to Daddy, I yelled "Daddy!" when Mommy asked "What's his name?" while pointing at him.  I also danced with Daddy (no music necessary).  I also showed Daddy my fish picture, then put it on the refrigerator, then took it off the fridge. 








No comments:

Post a Comment