Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up at 8:15 this morning, then Daddy and I cooked pancakes. 
  • As soon as I was sitting in my high chair and Daddy gave me my plate, I said "dip" and stuck my hand right in the syrup.  I ate three whole pancakes... all by myself!
  • Mommy and Daddy gave me a bath this morning and I had fun lining up all of my ducks in a row on the side of the tub.  Mommy put some kind of new diaper on me today that I had to step into... she called them "Slip-ons" (whatever that means).
  • After bathtime, we went for a ride in the car to do a few errands.  I decided it would be a great time for a nap, but had to take my shoes and socks off first and get comfortable (I put my socks in my shoes and closed the velcro to keep them neat).  When I woke up from my nap, Daddy gave me some Popeyes chicken fingers and biscuit with my fruit.  It was yummy!
  • I helped Mommy and Daddy do laundry and dishes and even helped brush Gemma too!  I love my Gemma cat!  I even got to hug Cameron cat too before he took off running.
  • While Mommy and Daddy were cooking dinner, I thought it would be a great time to ride my Elmo plane.  I used Daddy's ties as a seatbelt to be safe.
  • We had yummy grilled chicken (thanks Dad!) and shells and cheese and green beans for dinner... I pretty much only ate the shells and a little green beans though and even asked for more shells.  I am definitely Mommy's girl!  Mommy couldn't even come close to getting all of the cheese off of my face!
  • When we heard storms were on their way, Mommy and I went and sat on the porch and waiting and watched, but it was barely sprinkling, so we came back inside.  About a half hour later it started pouring the rain, so we all went and sat on the porch and watched.  I loved saying "it's raining!" and trying to catch the rain in my hand off the edge of the porch, but that made Mommy too nervous.  Instead I spent most of the time out there on Daddy's lap watching the rain.  I wasn't sure what to think of the thunder, but I wasn't scared of it.
  • Tomorrow is the big Relay For Life event.  I can't wait to walk with Mommy and wear my new pretty t-shirt.  Make sure you check out tomorrow's blog for pictures.  And, if you haven't already done so, feel free to donate to the Relay For Life by visiting here.






























No comments:

Post a Comment