Friday, June 15, 2012

June 15, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I made Daddy a card at Ms. Anna's house.  It was a great surprise to find out I could actually deliver it in person today since Daddy was at the house when we got home.
  • At the house, Mommy and Daddy quickly changed into nicer clothes, grabbed my dress, and then we headed north to Pennsylvania to a wedding.  Mommy and Daddy's good friend from college got married today at a beautiful golf course with lots of water, fountains and ponds, to look at and play in.  Chris and Sara's wedding was a lot of fun.  Daddy, Mommy, and I danced and some lady with a huge camera kept taking my picture.  The water fountain outside was my favorite part.  It was great to climb on, splash my hands in, and even to stick my foot in at one point, shoe and all.  The food and cake were yummy and I even helped Mommy, Daddy, and their college friends do some special toast that they were all really excited about.  I'm not too sure where this place is because I slept nearly all the way there and all the way home, but it was a beautiful place.









No comments:

Post a Comment