Friday, June 22, 2012

June 22, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • This morning, when Mommy asked me what I wanted to wear, I said, "clothes!" Mommy told me it was better than only wearing socks which is what I wanted to do yesterday.
  • Today was my last day at Ms. Anna's house playing with her and Eva.  It was so much fun.  I enjoyed the dogs and loved when the ran past me and bumped into me.  I laughed and laughed!  I will miss all of them!  We will have to go visit sometime.
  • When Mommy asked what I wanted for dinner, I said "CAKE!" (similar to the cookie answer from yesterday).  Instead, we had chicken, mashed potatoes, mac-n-cheese and peaches... also, some animal crackers for dessert.
  • While Mommy and I were playing with my blocks, I decided to use a pair of PJ pants to hold the blocks and carry them around like a bag.  The pants are tight-legged at the bottom and made a great bag. 
  • I found a "sticker" and wore it around nearly all evening.  It was a huggies rewards sticker with numbers Mommy needs to enter. I thought it was super cool to wear it.
  • Mommy and I went to Walmart to pick up a few things and I started meowing really loudly when I saw some of the cat food and litter boxes and bags in the pet department.  One lady laughed and laughed at me since she thought I was so cute meowing.
  • Mommy cut three roses from our rose bush to bring inside.  One started falling apart on the porch, so she let me hold it...  the petals fell off quickly and I was left with only the stem.  She let me smell the other two, but wouldn't let me hold them until they were in a vase.  She said something about the roses having "owies" on them... she called them thorns and said they would hurt.  I loved smelling the pretty roses.
  • Mommy says I have a long day ahead tomorrow so I need to get a good night's sleep.  I was in bed early and can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store for me.













No comments:

Post a Comment