Sunday, June 17, 2012

June 17, 2012- Happy Father's Day!

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up asking for Mama this morning.  I did sleep in until 8:00 am though, so Mommy was thrilled!
  • After a yummy breakfast, we headed to church where I got to play with Ms. Sierra, Rebekah, and Emily.  I danced a little after church with Ms. Stella and gave her lots of kisses.  She was so happy! 
  • After church, Mommy made me a yummy grillled cheese sandwich and fruit for lunch.  I ate all of the fruit first, tehn half-way through my sandwich, I fell asleep, sandwich in hand.  Mommy finally carried me up to my bed to take a nap.  I slept for two hours!
  • When I woke up, Mommy and I were artists.  I painted a beautiful picture.  Mommy and I ended up with a lot of paint on ourselves, but it was so much fun and our picture turned out beautiful.  When Mommy showed it to me when it was finished, I said "WOW!"  Mommy was a little disappointed that some of the paint got under the tape, but it still looks great.
  • After we got cleaned up, we went shopping with Carol.  At Martin's, I got to drive the car... it was so much fun and I thought I was such a big girl.  I even got a free cookie from the bakery and ate it while driving.  Then, we went to Carol's house for dinner.  It was such a yummy dinner and I had fun running around and playing outside.  I helped the neighbor water her flowers, threw a paper plate like a frisbee, ate strawberry shortcake for dessert, peeked out the cat door, collected rocks, and traded shoes with Ms. Mary Ann. 
  • All-in-all, it was a great day!  I only wish I could have given Daddy a big hug to say Happy Father's Day today... instead, I sent him a video message.  I did get to talk to Pawpaw and Grandpa, so that was good. 
  • Happy Father's Day everyone!


















No comments:

Post a Comment