Sunday, June 3, 2012

June 3, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Woke up after 7:00 and ate pancakes and a banana with Daddy.  Some how the syrup keeps ending up in my hair! 
  • I had one spot of sunburn under my left eye, but other than that, you would never tell I spent so much of yesterday in the sun... Mommy did good!
  • Mommy and Daddy were surprised that I learned a new word yesterday at the Relay.  During the team banner lap, one team said their team name over the PA and then said, "Feel Your Boobies" to promote self breast exams.  I repeated the word "boobies" after they said it, but never mentioned it again until this morning.  I yelled "boobies!" while getting dressed this morning.  (Mommy wonders why that word of all words was the one I would remember...)
  • I wore a pretty pink dress to church this morning.  It was a little chilly, so I wore a cute pink sweater over top.  Mommy and Daddy thought I looked adorable!  The church members loved watching me dance on stage between the services and some are calling me the official greeter since I'm so friendly.
  • I stopped to smell the flowers after church, then we headed off to lunch.  I was so tired that I didn't quite make it.  While Mommy and Daddy picnicked in the car, I continued to nap.  I ate my lunch after waking.
  • At home I had a very busy afternoon... I got out my tunnel all by myself and played in it with the kitties, Mommy, and Daddy.  I also sorted rocks on the porch and had fun playing with them until I threw them and Mommy took them away.  Daddy showed me a bird nest that had been used by robins in our wisteria during the spring.  It was so neat!
  • Daddy decided he needed Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner since he may have to go several weeks without...  I colored, used science to roll my crayons across the table, wore a "Winged Beauty" hat and enjoyed my favorite, "mac cheese."
  • After dinner, I helped Mommy and Daddy do a little shopping at Wal-mart.  I saw bananas in a cart and yelled "NANAS!"  The lady whose cart it was thought it was hilarious!  I even held some of the boxed items in the seat with me, though Mommy and Daddy would not let me hold the bananas.



















No comments:

Post a Comment