Saturday, June 16, 2012

June 16, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • It was wonderful to have Daddy come and get me when I woke up this morning.  The two of us had some quality time together this morning, watching kitty cat videos and playing with my puzzle and blocks while Mommy slept in a little.
  • Once Mommy woke up, Daddy took us to Waffle House for breakfast.  I loved the yummy waffles and dip!  I did end up with a little syrup in my hair, Mommy said it made me even more sweet!
  • After breakfast, we ran some errands, then came back home and played.  I spent most of the afternoon playing with my puppy, I walked it and even tried to help it get a drink out of the water fountain where the cats drink.
  • Daddy had me try on this strange vest that had lots of padding in it.  He and Mommy bought it for me, though I'm not sure why...  It's not like any of my clothes and is way too big.  It's kinda fun to wear, but I bent over to get my drink while wearing it and nearly fell on my face.  Luckily Daddy helped me back up.
  • After Daddy left, Mommy and I played a bit, then went to go shopping.  We bought more shorts and shirts for me since I have way too many pants and long-sleeve shirts, but not enough shorts and t-shirts.
  • While we were in the car, I decided I didn't want to wear my shoes anymore, so I took them off.  I decided to put them on my hands and start singing, "Pattycake, Pattycake."  I don't know any other words than that, so I kept singing them over and over again while clapping my shoes together. 
  • Mommy and I had beanie-wienies and shells and cheese for dinner (mandarin oranges too!). 
  • After playing a bit longer and coloring a little, I had a bath then headed to bed.  I was super tired after such a busy last couple of days. 









No comments:

Post a Comment