Monday, June 25, 2012

June 25, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Woke up at 8:00 this morning.  Mommy was thrilled she got to sleep in a bit.
  • I got to hang out with Jillian for an hour this morning while Mommy did her exercises at her school.  Jill and I played with my red bouncy ball.  I also tried some of the yoga moves... Mommy and Jillian thought I was very cute when I tried. 
  • After exercising, we came home to eat lunch, then I took a nap (over two hours!).
  • I helped Mommy do some cleaning, helped with the broom, picked up my toys (kinda), and helped with laundry.
  • We went out back to play for a few minutes.  I played on the swing and on the slide.  It was fun!
  • We had some suprise visitors this evening.  Aunt Candy and my cousin Alexis, as well as a few other friends stopped by to visit after leaving Camp Tomahawk.  They spent a few hours with us here at our house.  We talked, played with my toys, mostly my Elmo plane and tunnel, and watched a little tv (Garfield and Snorks).  We did have a minor plane crash of the Elmo plane with minor injuries (a split lip), but after a few minutes of fussing, I was just fine!  I also enjoyed watching and helping with the one-month old little boy that was visiting. 
  • We ordered some yummy pizza for dinner and I loved it!  It was delicious! 
  • When our guests left, I was exhausted!  I couldn't get to bed fast enough.  Hopefully I'll get a good night's sleep to get caught up after such a busy day of entertaining.






No comments:

Post a Comment