Monday, June 4, 2012

June 4, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Woke up about 7:45 this morning and Mommy and I played and ate breakfast (apple cinnamon cereal bar and a banana- YUM!)
  • I stayed with Daddy and I helped him clean and we played while Mommy went to her Yoga class... she tells me that I will be going with her from now on. 
  • Daddy bought new Rubbermaid totes yesterday to put some things away in the attic and I kept peeling the safety labels off the inside of the lids... I called them stickers and thought they were fun.
  • When Mommy got home, we warmed up some left-over pizza for lunch.  I wasn't too excited about it.  It's so much better fresh!
  • After spending a few minutes on the porch with Daddy, Mommy noticed I had 5 bug bites on my arms...  They itch really bad and I keep trying to scratch them, but Mommy won't let me.  Luckily she has some aloe that she has been putting on it to make it feel better.
  • Daddy decided he needed a hair cut, so Mommy and I walked around the mall while he was doing that.  I LOVE the As Seen on TV store... they have such cool toys!  I enjoyed pushing the lawnmower around, looking at the pillow pets, and playing with the train set.  I even laid down on the floor on one of the Thomas the Train pillow pets in the middle of the floor and said "Ni-night!"  I also went to the shoe store with Mommy so she could look for me some sandals.  While she was looking, I picked out three different shoes and lined them up in the floor, side-by-side for easy comparison.  When Mommy put them back, I found two more shoes and did the same thing.  After looking around, Mommy took me so I could look in the window while Daddy was getting his hair cut... My mouth dropped open and I was a bit confused when I saw his hair falling to the floor.  Nearly all of Daddy's hair is gone!  He said it would be cooler for camp.
  • After the mall, Daddy surprised me by taking me to Chick-fil-a to play.  I played with another little girl that was close to my size. 
  • I helped Mommy shred some old papers and kept yelling for Daddy whenever he would walk out the door to clean out his truck or pack up things in another room.  I miss him when he is not in the room.  I also yelled for Mommy when she left the room too.  Daddy says I was very clingy today, whatever that means.
  • Mommy showed me some butterfly wings that she bought at a yard sale... she opened the package and let me wear them.  I decided I needed to walk on the porch to show Daddy just how cute I was. 
  • We spent some time in the dark tonight before bed while Daddy used a flashlight and worked in my room.  I didn't mind since I got to stay up later than my normal bedtime.  I finally got to bed at 10:00.








 






No comments:

Post a Comment