Saturday, June 23, 2012

June 23, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Woke up at 6:00 this morning.  Mommy was not too excited that I was up so early since she didn't go to bed until late.  We had muffins and a banana for breakfast... yum!
  • This morning, I decided to get some of Mommy's clean "panties" out of the laundry basket and try to wear them.  I like to say the word "panty" and thought it was fun to put them on, though I didn't quite put them on right.  Mommy thought I was hilarious!
  • I got to spend much of the day with Ms. Kelly and Emily.  I had a lot of fun.  I did wonder where Sierra was.  I didn't know that she was at camp with Mommy.  Thanks to Emily and Ms. Kelly for watching me today and for the matching sunglasses.  They are super cute!
  • We had a busy evening of running aroung Martinsburg picking up a few things, then we hit the road.  It was fun riding in the car with Kendall.  He was funny and handed me things when I dropped them.  We made animal noises and sang songs and talked all the way to camp.  We even called Grandma to wish her a Happy Birthday at one point during the trip.  I kept saying "Grandma!  Grandma!  Grandma!" 
  • Mommy told me while she was driving that we were going to camp.  I repeated the word "camp."  When she asked "Who's at camp?" I said "DADDY!"  Whenever I say Daddy's name or ask about him, Mommy reminds me that he's at camp, so she was happy that I remembered who we were going to see.
  • I fell asleep about 20 minutes from camp.  When I woke up I was super excited to see Daddy.  I've missed him so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment