Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June 13, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • While Mommy finished getting ready this morning, I sat on the couch and ate a couple of animal crackers as a pre-breakfast snack.  Mommy thought I looked like such a big girl sitting there.
  • I went back to Ms. Anna's house today to play with her and baby Eva.  While I was there, we went for a walk, visited with the neighbors and played with the kids there on their playground.  I also took a two hour nap.  I had a sandwich for lunch (ham and cheese) and Mommy cut them into puzzle piece shapes... they were fun to eat!  Even though I had fun, I was so happy when Mommy picked me up!
  • Mommy and I came back to the house and ate dinner (strawberries were my favorite part) and played with my animal blocks puzzle and other toys. 
  • Carol came over and we went for a walk and ended up going to Dairy Queen where Mommy and I shared a waffle cone with chocolate and vanilla swirl ice cream... YUM!
  • When we got home from our walk, Mommy and I went out back to play on my playset.  I sat in the swing for a bit and went down the slide a couple of times, but my favorite part of the time outside were the lightning bugs.  Mommy caught one and showed me.  I was amazed and how they flashed like my shoes.  I was a little timid about holding one, but Mommy went ahead and put one in my hand.  After it flew away, she caught me another one and I was so excited to hold it.  After she gave me a few, I finally decided to catch my own and Mommy happened to video it... she was so excited about it.  We  had a good time chasing the lightning bugs and playing.
  • I talked to Daddy right before I fell asleep and he sounded like he really misses me.  I miss him too!

















No comments:

Post a Comment