Thursday, June 21, 2012

June 21, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • This morning, when Mommy asked me what I wanted to wear, I said, "socks!"  Mommy laughed and told me I had to wear more than socks.
  • I was excited to see all of the buses again this morning.  After I yelled, "BUSES!" I began "Moo"ing looking for cows in the fields around the bus garage.
  • As soon as I got to Ms. Anna's house, she took Eva and I for a walk in the stroller before it got too hot.
  • While at Ms. Anna's house, I made a pretty picture with colored foam and foam cut-outs today.  Mommy loved it!
  • This evening, Mommy took me to the gym to play with Ms. Becky while she worked out for a bit.  I love playing there... it is so much fun!
  • On the way home, Mommy asked what I wanted to eat for dinner, so I said, "COOKIES!"  She laughed and said I could have cookies for dessert, but not dinner. 
  • When we got home we got to Skype with Daddy for a few minutes.  I tried to feed him animal crackers through the screen... he would open his mouth and I would put the cracker "in." 
  • After dinner, Mommy and I spent a relaxing evening at home.  Mommy even put my hair in a ponytail like she wears hers.  She thought it looked super cute and I even left it in for a few minutes. 






No comments:

Post a Comment