Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 5, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Woke up about 4:00 this morning screaming... Daddy thinks my bug bites were itching and bothering me.  Once Mommy put some aloe on them I finally fell back asleep.
  • Daddy and I ate breakfast and played for a little while this morning. 
  • Mommy took me to the day care at the gym for a little bit while she worked out.  I had a great time playing with the kids that were there. 
  • For lunch, Mommy and I met Ms. Anna and her daughter Eva to eat.  Eva was nice enough to share her Cheerios with me.  I will get to spend more time playing with them next week while Mommy goes to her meetings.  I think we will have a great time!
  • When we got home, Daddy wasn't there anymore.  I kept looking for him and saying "Daddy!"  I even fell on my knees whining and saying "Daddy!" but he didn't answer me.  I miss him!
  • Mommy and I fell asleep on the couch while watching "Sid the Science Kid."
  • I kept asking to see the turtle.  I really enjoy having him home and am glad he is not at Mommy's school for the summer.  It is so much fun watching him, especially when he chases around his treats.
  • After our nap, we played with my cards, read books, and I helped her do a little cleaning. 
  • After a quick trip to Petsmart, we watched a couple of short Elmo videos then headed to bed. 










No comments:

Post a Comment