Monday, June 11, 2012

June 11, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • When I woke up this morning at 7:00, Mommy was already awake.  She had already showered and dressed and had my clothes ready.  I should have known that today was going to be busy day.
  • I helped Mommy carry our bags to the car, then we drove to a house I've never been to before. 
  • I spent the day with Ms. Anna and baby Eva while Mommy was at her meeting all day.  Ms. Anna said I was very good.  I colored a butterfly for Mommy, played with Eva and the neighbor child, played with the dogs, and wore Ms. Anna's shoes around the house.  It was a good day. 
  • After Mommy picked me up, we went to Mommy's school for Yoga class.  I got to play with Jillian some, running around the gym and looking at bugs right outside of the school.  I also helped Mommy do Yoga.  Mommy thought I was playing Twister with her at one point when I was climbing under her.  I was so cute when I lifted my leg and stretched with everyone else. 
  • On the way home from Yoga, Carol and Mommy helped me practice the word truck.  For some reason, Mommy keeps wanting me to say "truck" over and over again and keeps stressing the first syllable.  She seems a little concerned with the way I am currently saying it.  I can say the first sound by itself, but not when it is part of the whole word.  Mommy's hoping I figure it out before someone misunderstands what I am saying.
  • Mommy fixed chicken quesadillas for dinner and enjoyed it with a little "dip" (salsa).  I also ate some yummy strawberries too.  It was delicious!
  • We sat on the porch for a little bit and played with Mommy's new ipad and the new apps she downloaded for me.  I think Mommy was hoping it would storm and we could see some lightning, but it was just really cloudy.  I also enjoyed playing with the rocks that were on the porch.
  • I said "ni-night" to Gemma and Cameron before heading to bed. 






No comments:

Post a Comment