Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June 19, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I am 21 months old today!
  • I wore a new outfit today... it was a purple shirt that says, "Grandma, I want a puppy!" with my pink shorts.  I was so excited to have a "ruff-ruff" on my shirt.
  • I had to have a few "cookies" (animal crackers) before leaving the house this morning.
  • When Mommy picked me up this afternoon from Ms. Anna's house, I was sharing my crackers with the dog.  Ms. Anna said I had been very good at sharing my snacks with the dogs, maybe a little too good at sharing.
  • After Mommy picked me up we had some Mexican food for dinner then came home to play while it cooled off outside.  I played with Mommy's ipad, my blocks, and even set up a picnic with my basket, picnic cloth, and some teddy grahams that I found in a ziploc bag (I helped myself by opening the bag and even laid some out on the cloth before eating them).  When Mommy tried to take away my bag of cookies, I ran and sat in the tunnel to eat them.  I also opened up and laid on the Buyers Guide and "read" aloud while looking at the want ads.  Mommy thought I was so cute!  I was super polite tonight while playing.  When Mommy asked me a question, I said, "Yes, Ma'am!"  She was super happy and smiled and gave me a huge hug and thanked me for being so polite.  Since she was so happy about it, I said "Yes, Ma'am" to her two more times throughout the night.
  • After it cooled off a bit, Mommy, Carol, and Chip, and I went for a walk.  Mommy and I shared a yummy, chocolate and vanilla swirl ice cream cone.  I enjoyed holding the cone all by myself and licking it, but I wasn't so good at giving it back to Mommy and she was afraid we would bust the cone and make a huge mess.  I think next time Mommy said she would buy me a little kiddie cone to have all to myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment