Thursday, June 14, 2012

June 14, 2012- Flag Day

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up screaming at 2:40am the slept until Mommy woke up at 6:00.  I helped Mommy get ready and then we headed to Ms. Anna's house for the day.
  • At Ms. Anna's house, I played with Eva, colored a beautiful picture of flowers, and then some of Eva's family members were there and I played with them too.  I had a different set of clothes on when Mommy picked me up than what I had on when she dropped me off.  I was so busy playing and having fun that I ended up with very messy clothes and needed to change.
  • While Mommy was doing Yoga at school, I got to play with Jillian in the school gym.  She brought a very fun bouncing ball that we chased around the gym.  I did much better about staying with Jillian today and only came in to see Mommy once or twice while she was doing her exercises.
  • The rest of the evening, Mommy and I spent together.  We at chicken, mac-n-cheese, and vegetables.  Mommy says I'm going to turn into chicken and mac-n-cheese, but I think she will too!  I'm definitely Mommy's girl when it comes to my food choices.  We stopped by the mall to look for something for Daddy, but we ended up getting something for me instead.  I fell asleep on the way home from the mall but woke up once we were home.  Mommy gave me a quick lesson about the American flag since it is Flag Day today and then I headed to sleep after my nightly routine of breathing treatment while sitting on the floor reading books, more books, and then scripture verses and prayer in the rocking chair with Mommy.  Tonight we also practiced "The Itsy, Bitsy Spider."  I love that song!  I had a hard time falling asleep tonight since about every 3 minutes or so something loud went by the house... first it was a loud diesel truck, then it was a motorcycle, then a train.  Mommy has decided she needs new curtains for my room that will block both light and sound.  She already scoped them out at Lowe's but didn't buy them yet.  She regretted that decision tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment