Saturday, June 9, 2012

June 9, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Woke up to a loud noise at 4:40 this morning... Mommy did too!  Cameron decided he needed to flop himself against Mommy's door and so it banged and then creaked really loud.  Mommy let me cuddle with her until we fell back asleep.
  • After waking up again later in the morning, I ate my yummy breakfast (of course I had a banana as part of it).   
  • After a relaxing morning of playing, Mommy and I went a did a little shopping then came ate lunch at Habanero's... yum!
  • After returning home, I took a nice long name.  Then, I helped Mommy do some cleaning around the house and played some more.  Mommy and I colored in my coloring book for quite a while... I kept saying "WOW!" every time I colored a part of a page because I was so impressed in my art work. 
  • I was getting a little hungry before dinner, so Mommy gave me a few goldfish.  I put them in a bowl all by myself, then took them to the foyer. I found the basket Mommy bought yesterday and decided to sit in it while eating my snacks.  I also thought I needed a spoon to eat them out of the bowl.  Mommy is guessing that I did this because I have seen Daddy eat so much cereal like this in the mornings.
  • For dinner, I had two helpings of lasagna, two helpings of strawberries and some cucumbers.  Much of the lasagna ended up on my face, but I didn't mind (luckily Mommy had me wear a bib since she anticipated me getting so messy).  I did mind that it got on my fingers so much... Mommy reminded me to use my fork, but my hands work better! 
  • I got to talk to Daddy on Skype.  I even tried to give him a kiss.
  • After dinner, Mommy and I went for a walk around the neighborhood then came home to play in the backyard.  There were so many bugs flying in the air near my playset, but I don't think I got any new bites.  I was sure worried about them and kept saying "bugs" and pointing at them.
  • I ended the day with a nice bath with my duckies.  I did better about rinsing my hair.  I actually thought it was funny to look up like Mommy said when she poured the water on my hair.  I kept saying "look up" and giggling.  I didn't want to get out of the tub since I was having so much fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment