Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 7, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up at 7:00 this morning and Mommy and I read books in my room.  Then we had chocolate chip muffins and a banana for breakfast with my milk.  We made a video for Daddy and emailed it to him... I said "miss you" and "much" after Mommy said "we love you very much." 
  • I got to go with Mommy to her yoga class at school this morning.  I hung out with Jillian while Mommy was exercising.  I did enjoy watching the group exercising and even joined in.  I took off my shoes and socks since none of them were wearing any, then I lifted my leg when they did, crossed my arms when they did, and even decided to lay on Mommy's mat.  Mommy was nice enough to pick me up a few times and she did a few exercises with me in her arms.  The rest of the time I spent running around part of the school and playing with toys and books with Jillian.  It was fun!
  • Yoga was such a good workout that I fell asleep and took a half-hour nap in the car.
  • For lunch, Mommy had a meeting at Buffalo Wild Wings to work on a presentation.  Meetings are great when I can eat mac-n-cheese and fries and drink chocolate milk.
  • After an afternoon of playing, reading, napping, and helping Mommy clean, we watched Elmo on the computer... I danced while watching and laughed and had a great time. 
  • For dinner, I enjoyed a slice of pizza and a cup of mandarin oranges.  The oranges were the first to be eaten.  I didn't get one bite down before throwing another piece in my mouth.  Mommy thinks I ate an entire cup of oranges in a minute!  The pizza, of course, came second to the fruit!
  • After dinner, we met Carol to walk.  It had been storming and still looked gloomy outside, so we walked around the Martinsburg Mall.  Carol was looking at shoes, so I had to look too!  I love shoes!  Carol handed me a couple of really cool shoes to look at.  I can't wait until I'm older and can wear shoes like that!  I even got to play on the indoor playground and met some other nice kids there and played with them.  Before leaving, Mommy bought some ice cream for us to share as a treat...  yummy banana pudding ice cream... delicious!
  • After returning home, we got to talk to Daddy via Skype.  It was great to see him and  hear his voice.  We read "Pete the Cat" together as a family via Skype.  I loved it! 
  • A special thanks to Mawmaw and Pawpaw for the Relay for Life donation I received in the mail a couple of days ago.  I really appreciate it!  I love you both so much! 


 











No comments:

Post a Comment