Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy woke me up at about 6:15 and I was not happy.  I sounded like Mommy whining and trying to fall back asleep.
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's Mommy stopped at Dunkin' Donuts since we didn't get to stop on Friday.  We had just pulled in sight of it when I yelled, "YEAH!  DONUTS!" 
  • Once we got to Ms. Cheri's, I had fun watching Travis through the window.   I didn't even care that Mommy was leaving because I got to see Travis getting his food and drinks ready to go to work.  I ate my yummy donut for breakfast after Keegan and Payton got there.
  • Ms. Cheri said I spent some of the day singing to Payton.  I am trying to teach her "Twinkle, Twinkle" and "Pattycake."  In another few months she'll be even more fun to play with.
  • Mommy and I had to stop to pay a bill on the way home... it's always fun seeing new places and making new friends. 
  • I was happy to get home and see Daddy... I missed him today.  We relaxed a few minutes and then I got to open the birthday card I got in the mail from Momaw and Popaw Marcum... it had $20 in it!  I yelled, "YEAH! MONEY!"  Thanks Momaw and Popaw!  Daddy tried to get me to put it in my pocket, but I wanted to carry it around.  Mommy and Daddy let me carry it until we went to dinner, then I had to leave it at home.  
  • We went to B-dubs for dinner since it was a spirit night for Martinsburg High School's football team and Daddy wanted to help (I think he was just looking for an excuse to go there....  Mommy does the same thing for Chick-fil-a).  I ate yummy mac-n-cheese and did a pretty good job with the spoon.
  • On the way to drop Daddy off at the Story's house, we passed Dunkin' Donuts again and once again I yelled, "YEAH!  DONUTS!"  so Daddy told me I couldn't have a donut every time we passed it.  No fair!
  • After medicine time, I was ready for bed... well, I wasn't but Mommy and Daddy were ready for me to go to bed.  I have really been fighting sleep lately.  Mommy and Daddy don't know what they are going to do with me. 
  • I had another rash under my nose today, Grandma thinks it could be the tissues that are being used to wipe my nose.  I also have a big, annoying bug bite on my arm that I keep scratching and irritating.  Hopefully the medicine helps it bother me less so I can get some sleep.








No comments:

Post a Comment