Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September 18, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Once again, Daddy woke me up earlier than normal... BOO!  I was so tired and just wanted to keep sleeping. 
  • I was excited to go to Ms. Cheri's this morning, but got really upset and cried when Mommy and Daddy would not let me take my monkey balloon or my bike to Ms. Cheri's.  No fair!
  • Mommy seemed like she was in a big hurry this morning so she disappeared while I was telling Ms. Cheri all about my new bike.  I turned around and she was gone.  It was such rainy day, a great day for napping, so I slept over two hours.  Overall, I had a great day but was excited when Mommy showed up to get me.  I said, "Go home, see Daddy and Gemma cat."
  • We hung out at home and watch a couple of episodes of Curious George on television while cuddling with Gemma, then played with some of my new toys before eating dinner. 
  • After dinner, I went to Ms. Sierra's house for a little while while Mommy and Daddy went out.  I got really upset that they were leaving me and I cried.  I ended up having a lot of fun with Ms. Sierra and Amber and Emily too. 
  • I almost fell asleep in the car on the way home, and fell asleep pretty easy once Daddy took me to bed. 
  • Mommy says that tomorrow is going to be an exciting day and that this is my last full day as a one year old whatever that means.  I just hope tomorrow is fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment