Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 12, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I slept great last night until Daddy woke me up at 6:15. 
  • I ate strawberries and an apple pie poptart for breakfast... YUM!
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's, I was a little upset for the first half of the trip whining because we had to leave Daddy at home, then I randomly started "moo"ing which completely cheered me up.  I said about 100 "moo"s before we got to Ms. Cheri's.
  • Once at Ms. Cheri's I didn't care about Mommy leaving until she turned to walk out the door, I came running over, hugged Mommy, and was about to start crying until Mommy asked if I wanted to watch her lights on the car and then I was okay.
  • I had a great day at Ms. Cheri's and was very surprised when Daddy picked me up and then he took me to Mommy's school where he was working on a turtle tank in Mommy's classroom.  While he was working on the tank, I found a couple of pieces of poster board that belonged to Mommy and decided to color all over them with colored pencils.  My artwork is so beautiful!  When it was time to leave the school, I started running through the grass and onto the school's basketball court.  Daddy had to run and chase me.  Mommy thinks I was running toward the elementary school's playground, but who knows.
  • When we got home, I climbed up on a stool where I could see the top of the bookshelf and said, "Jefferson go?" because his tank was missing.  I didn't realize that the turtle tank that was at school was Jefferson's.  I climbed up on the stool another two times looking for Jefferson until Mommy and Daddy moved the stool out of my reach and then I forgot all about it for the rest of the evening.
  • I played with my toys and watched a couple of short episodes of Curious George before I went to bed. 
  • I've been practicing the Happy Birthday song so I'll be ready for my party!



No comments:

Post a Comment