Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 20, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I slept until Daddy came to wake me up this morning. 
  • I ate muffins while watching an episode of Curious George then got dressed for the day.  Daddy wished me a Happy Unbirthday, whatever that means.
  • I whined when leaving the house because I missed Daddy.  On the way to Ms. Cheri's house, I saw the Sun and when Mommy said, what do we say about the Sun, I said, "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star..."  Mommy told me that the Sun is a star and that it is also very bright.  That reminded me that I needed my sunglasses, so I said, "glasses please" and Mommy handed me my shades to wear for the rest of the trip.  When the Sun went behind the clouds, I put them on top of my head like Mommy does. 
  • Once at Ms. Cheri's house, I suddenly became very clingy to Mommy... each day has gotten worse for the past two weeks and I didn't want Mommy to leave.  I was happy to be at Ms. Cheri's house, but sad because I knew Mommy was leaving to go to work.  Mommy had to leave with me crying this morning.  Ms. Cheri tried to distract me by letting me see the bunny rabbits out behind her house.
  • I pretended to be a rabbit and kitty at Ms. Cheri's house.  I jumped up and down like a rabbit and meowed like a kitty.  I told Mommy all about it on the way home when she asked what I did during the day.  I said I had fun.
  • Once at home, I played with my scooter and bike as well as some other toys.  I also helped Mommy do the dishes.  I ended up getting way to much water on my shirt while I was helping so I shook like a dog thinking that would help dry my shirt, but it didn't work very well.  While standing on my scooter with my sunglasses on, Mommy took my picture.  She said, "You look gorgeous" so I responded, "I know." 
  • After a yummy dinner, Mommy left to go to a meeting at Shepherd while Daddy and I stayed home and played.  I helped Daddy grade papers while watching a little more Curious George. 


shaking off the water like a dog after doing dishes



No comments:

Post a Comment