Monday, September 17, 2012

September 17, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I slept like a baby last night.  I was so tired from my party and playing with all of my new toys.  I did not want to get up when Daddy woke me this morning.  I had a hard time saying "Good Morning" to Daddy since I was so tired.  It seemed a little earlier than normal.
  • I ate some yummy bananas and muffins for breakfast then went to Ms. Cheri's house.  I was so excited to go there.
  • It really bothered me that my car seat was not in the center of the backseat due to hauling things for my party.  I kept telling Mommy to "move it over there" but she didn't have time to move it before leaving the house.
  • We took Ms. Cheri a piece of my birthday cake since she couldn't come to my party.  I immediately started showing her my new toys that I brought to her house to play with for the day, mainly my Mrs. Potato Head from Ms. Brittny and Jillian.  I didn't even notice Mommy leaving since I was so busy playing.
  • I was on the porch and started jumping up and down when Mommy pulled into Ms. Cheri's driveway.  Keegan helped me carry my things to the car.  He is such a gentleman. 
  • Mommy and I stopped to drop off the key to the park restroom.  I handed the key to the nice lady and she handed me a $5 bill.  That was such a great trade.  I was such a big girl and held on to the money for Mommy.
  • On the way home, my car seat was still beside the window and it still bothered me, however I realized that I could roll down the window from where my seat was until Mommy locked the windows. 
  • After a yummy dinner and snack of grapes, Daddy took me to the park to play and then we went to Wal-mart while Mommy rested a little. 
  • I played with my monkey balloon, then  rested with Daddy while getting my medicine.  I got really upset when Gemma was running away with my monkey balloon.  I yelled "No Gemma!" and chased after her to take it back, then had such a pouty face since I was upset.






No comments:

Post a Comment