Sunday, September 16, 2012

September 16, 2012 - 2nd Birthday Party!

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I was very restless last night since I was so excited about my party.  I woke up close to 7:00 and did not want to go back to sleep.  I hung out with Daddy until about 8:00 when Mommy woke up. 
  • At church, everyone sang "Happy Birthday to You" and I put two pennies in the offering plate.  I ran straight into the nursery today and didn't even look back at Daddy who took me downstairs.
  • After church, Daddy took me to the park and Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa were already there.  They had decorated the park for my birthday.  It was so pretty.  Everything was pink, lime green, and white.  I pointed at my monkey banner and said "Ta-da!"  I ran and started to play.  I loved the bouncy house (thanks Aunt Candy and Uncle Chris for letting us use it today!).  Thanks to everyone who came and for all of the wonderful gifts.  It took such a long time to open all of the presents since I kept having to take play breaks after a few presents.  I got some great toys and beautiful clothes that I can't wait to wear.
  • Once at home, I went straight to bed to take my afternoon nap.  I was a mess since I was so tired!
  • After my nap, I enjoyed sitting in my new chair, riding my new bike around the house, and playing with several of my new toys. 
  • What an exciting day!  Now, only three more days until my actual birthday!






 


























 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment