Friday, September 21, 2012

September 21, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up at 6:30 this morning when I heard Daddy.  Mommy wished that I had slept in a little longer, but I was ready to get up.  After a small breakfast with Daddy, Mommy and I had a slow morning.  She actually sat with me while I watched an episode or two of Curious George and then I played a little before getting dressed to start my day.  It's strange that I had time to play before leaving the house on a weekday.
  • Mommy took me to Bob Evans for my second breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes...  YUM!  I kept saying "Yummy in my tummy!"  While waiting for my food I colored the pumpkins on my placemat orange and said, "Pumpkins!"  Mommy can't wait to take me to get a pumpkin of my own.
  • After breakfast, we finally went to Ms. Cheri's.  When we got there I found a cool insect on Ms. Cheri's chair so I gave it a dandelion I had just picked.  Mommy said they are fun to look at but that we can't touch it or we might accidentally hurt it.  We must have been late since Keegan and Payton were already there.  I was completely content to stay with Ms. Cheri while Mommy left since I had distractions of my friends.
  • When Mommy showed up to pick me up, Payton and I both got excited... Payton was kicking her legs and waving her arms while I jumped up and down.  I've been such a good girl lately, carrying my own lunch bag to the car to help Mommy.
  • After we got home and rested for a few minutes, Daddy took Mommy and I to Hagerstown.  While we were riding in the car to and from Hagerstown, Daddy kept talking and singing, and Mommy was talking and we were all making too much noise, so I starting saying "Shhhhh!" then I said, "Shhh! Daddy!" "Shhh! Mommy!" That caused all of us to get the giggles.  I also pointed out the moon  I said "moon in sky" and pointed at it.  Once again Mommy was saying something about the moon growing and the phase like last time I pointed it out.  While in Hagerstown, we ate dinner and then went to the park to play.  It was so much fun!  I got to throw a softball back over the fence that was hit toward us.  I also got to pet a BIG puppy and decided to pick up lots of leaves and investigate them.  Many of the kids were climbing up the slides which was making Mommy and Daddy upset, so I read the posted rules carefully and even pointed at the picture that showed how kids are supposed to go down the slide.  I know they were breaking the rules.  I had fun anyway.  It's a nice park. When it was time to leave the park because it was nearly dark, Daddy and I were looking up at the moon.  He was showing me how you can cover up the moon with your thumb.  I thought it was pretty cool.
  • Mommy keeps trying to get me to say "I am two years old" but I keep wanting to say "two minutes old" since Mommy always tells me I have two minutes left to play before we leave places.
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment