Thursday, September 6, 2012

September 6, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I slept like a rock last night and didn't want to get up this morning.  Daddy let me sleep in until about 6:15, then I ate breakfast and started coughing a lot.  He gave me a breathing treatment to help with the coughing and then got ready to start my day.
  • I was so excited to go to Ms. Cheri's house.  Mommy and I saw a garbage truck on the way there and I pointed out the "flash lights" (flashing lights).  We also saw a few school buses (one of them with flashing lights too).  As soon as we saw it I started singing The Wheels on the Bus.  I also sang Twinkle, Twinkle too.  Other than a bit of coughing, Ms. Cheri said I acted like I felt better than yesterday.  I played and ran around and jumped and sang. 
  • When Mommy pulled into the driveway to pick me up at the end of the day, I yelled "YEAH!" and jumped up and down and clapped my hands.  I was so happy to see her.  Once again, I was a good helper and carried my bag to the car and got in without any fussing today.  Mommy was thankful!
  • On the way home, I sang Twinkle, Twinkle and Ring Around the Rosie and also said my ABCs.
  • When we got home, there was a box waiting for us.  When Mommy opened it, there were things for my birthday party in there...  a monkey headband, a monkey t-shirt, a monkey cup, and a banner.  I had to wear it all and carry it all around.  I helped unroll the banner and flattened it out by crawling, laying, and walking on it.  I love it all and can't wait for my party!
  • Daddy was so happy to see me at home.  We cuddled while I got more medicine to help with the coughing then we ran an errand to Petsmart where I got to pet a rabbit that was walking around the store with its owner.  I also ran to see the kitty cats and other animals too.  We also ate a picnic dinner in the car while we were out. 
  • I did not want to go to bed.  I fought Mommy for over an hour before falling asleep.  She kept telling me I needed rest to start feeling better, but I just want to play.  Hopefully we can sleep tonight and get through tomorrow feeling a little better than today.
  • On a side note, Mommy says I have her eyes...  when I am sick they turn from blue to gray.  They looked really gray today as you can see in the picture of me.








No comments:

Post a Comment