Monday, September 24, 2012

September 24, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy woke me up at 6:15 this morning.  I was sooo tired!  I didn't want to wake up.
  • I could not decide on a pair of shoes to wear this morning.  I kept changing my mind and getting a new pair to put on.  Daddy finally gave up fighting me and let me put my pink sandals on top of my socks.
  • I did not want to leave Daddy this morning, or monkey balloon.
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's, Mommy pointed out the beautiful sunrise.  She said, "Isn't the sky pretty?"  I answered her by singing, "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."
  • At Ms. Cheri's, I was clingy to Mommy, then all of a sudden asked Ms. Cheri about the bunnies and kitties and when she asked if I wanted to check on them, I said yes, so we looked out the back door while Mommy left to go to work.
  • When we got home, I ran and gave Daddy a big hug and Daddy shared a bite of his Oreo cookie with me.  I asked for more cookie, but we ate leftovers for dinner instead.
  • After dinner, I decided I wanted to read my book in the high chair, then Daddy gave me some chocolate pudding... YUM!  I made a huge mess, especially on my face, but it sure was good!
  • Daddy took me to the playground to enjoy the nice weather.  I had so much fun!  I pointed out the moon to Daddy in case he didn't see it.
  • I decided to get extra silly before bed this evening and even rolled off the edge of Mommy and Daddy's bed.  Mommy said that just because she calls me her little monkey doesn't mean I can play on the bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment