Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September 26, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up before 3:00 this morning.  Mommy came in for a few minutes and I settled down until after she left and then I got upset again.  After Daddy sat with me for a few minutes I was back asleep and slept soundly until he made me get up to get ready for the day.
  • I wore a shirt with a butterfly on it.  I was so excited about the pink butterfly that I had to point it out to Mommy and Ms. Cheri.
  • I was clingy once again, but Mommy finally made it out of Ms. Cheri's this morning when I was distracted.
  • I was clapping like crazy and squirming on the porch when Mommy pulled in to Ms. Cheri's driveway.  I was so happy to see her.  I had my puppy dog toy with me on the porch.  Ms. Cheri said that I was attached to him most of the day today and yesterday as well.  I had to stop to pick up a couple of rocks on the way to Mommy's car.  I even borrowed the big blue rock to go for a ride with me in the car.  I'll return it tomorrow.
  • When we arrived at home, Daddy nearly had dinner ready so we enjoyed tortellini, bread, and strawberries... YUM! 
  • Daddy had to go see the neighbors and then when he got back, Mommy had to run to the store.  I really don't like when either one of them leave.  It makes me sad!
  • Mommy, Carol, and I went for a walk through the park and we happened to run into Chase and his Mommy.  Chase and I played, ran around and went down the slides, while the adults were talking.  Occasionally, Mommy would have to stop talking to chase me down as I ran away, but I was having too much fun.  I found some cool red leaves while we were playing and was real excited about them.  I even gave a couple of them to Carol.  I also enjoyed standing in the "tunnel" at the park, especially after Mommy had me make sounds and listen to what she called the acoustics in there.  Everything was louder and sounded like it had a little bit of an echo.  It was fun!  When it was time for Chase to leave, his Mommy asked him to blow me a kiss.  He decided blowing me a kiss was not good enough, so he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.   Daddy was not amused when Mommy told him that I had been kissed by a boy!   While finishing our walk, Mommy told Carol that I was very dramatic.  She asked me if I was a drama queen and I immediately said, "YES!"  Mommy wished she had a better camera at the park.  Since it was getting dark and I was moving around so fast, she didn't really get any good pictures.  Boo!
  • Mommy stopped to get us a milkshake on the way home to share...  After our milkshake, an episode of Curious George and medicine, it was time for bed.  What a long and busy day!
  • Lately, I have been saying "Thanks, please" or today it was "Thank you very much, Mommy."  I'm very polite!  I also can say my ABCs if Mommy leads me off with A-G, I can finish it correctly.  If she doesn't help me get started, I say, "A, B, C, D, Y, Z, W, X, Y, Z." 







No comments:

Post a Comment