Saturday, September 8, 2012

September 8, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • After a late night, I was able to sleep in as late as I wanted, but I only chose to sleep until 7:00.  I hung out with Mommy and Daddy for a few minutes, then got up and started my day. 
  • I ate a yummy Tudor's apple biscuit for breakfast with chocolate milk... It was delicious!  I pushed around my shopping cart and wore grandpas doo-rag while Grandma taught me how to say "ARRG MATEYS!" like a pirate.
  • After breakfast and getting ready, we left Grandma and Grandpa's house to go to see Pawpaw at the hospital.  I fell asleep less than a mile from the house and slept in the car with Daddy outside of the hospital for nearly two hours. 
  • After I woke up, Daddy took me into the hospital to visit.  I was only able to go to the waiting room where I got to see Mawmaw, Aunt Marsha, Uncle Danny, Aunt Carol, Grandma, and Grandpa.  They took turns going back to see Pawpaw while I ran up and down the hall, jumped everywhere, scoped out the vending machines, and even met new friends who I danced with and waved at. 
  • After leaving the hospital and making a quick stop, we went back to Grandma and Grandpa's house for the evening.  I helped fix dinner and played.  I colored, played with Lucy, and once again pretended to be a pirate.  At one point I screamed such a high-pitched scream that it scared everyone all because I heard a train whistle.  I'm so silly.
  • I went to bed with a runny nose again.  Hopefully I'm really over this sickness and it's not trying to come back. 










 









No comments:

Post a Comment