Sunday, September 23, 2012

September 23, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up before 7:00 this morning.  Mommy and I got up and ate breakfast while watching an episode of Curious George.  I ate nearly two full sheets of the toaster mini waffles and part of a banana.  Mommy said I must have been hungry.
  • After Daddy got up, we all had showers to get ready for church.  I love playing with my toys in the shower though it isn't nearly as much fun as a bath.  I wore a cute little outfit to church this morning.  Mommy and Daddy thought I looked adorable!
  • On the way to church, I had to stop a few houses away from our house to pick a couple of flowers that were growing in the yard.  I carried them with me to church.  I also stopped to pick up a couple of leaves too.  Mommy said that Fall may be very interesting this year since I love to pick up leaves that are on the ground.
  • I had fun playing in the nursery at church.
  • After church, we tried to go out to eat, but ended up getting it to go since I was not cooperating.  I was in a desperate need of a nap and was getting to be my normal restless, silly self like I usually get when I'm super tired.  After eating at home, I went straight to bed and took a two-hour nap.
  • I had a rough time waking up from my nap, so Daddy let me cuddle with him on the couch for a little bit until I could completely wake up.
  • I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening playing with my toys (and making a mess of the house in the process).  I found one of the cats toy balls and kept throwing it at Daddy.  I said, "Ready, Set, and Go!" then would throw it underhand like softball pitcher.  Put me in coach, I'm ready to play!  Mommy also downloaded me a new ipad app, Curious George at the Zoo which is super fun.  I washed and fed the animals on there and played in my zoo sticker book.  I even took a picture of my sticker book page without Mommy knowing.
  • I painted some cards with my finger paints while sitting in my high chair after dinner.  Mommy says we are going to give these cards as thank you notes for my party.  I had so much fun making them, but was worried about the mess on my tray until Mommy showed me that it would wipe right off. 
  • I helped Mommy and Daddy look all over the house for Mommy's phone for over an hour.  I told them, "I find it!" but I couldn't find it.  Finally, Mommy found it, in a place where only I would have put it, but I didn't remember putting it there.  Sorry Mommy!










No comments:

Post a Comment