Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September 11, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I had a rough night.  I woke up in the middle of the night screaming, so Mommy and Daddy let me cuddle with them.  I slept much better (they didn't!).
  • I enjoyed an episode of Curious George with Daddy while I ate breakfast.
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's, I played with a band-aid, but DID NOT put it on me.  I'm still freaked out by band-aids even coming close to my skin.  Mommy worries about how this might affect my doctor's appointment next week.
  • Once at Ms. Cheri's, I was ready for Mommy to go right away, so I said "Bye Mommy" and waved and told Ms. Cheri I wanted to see Mommy's lights (on her car).
  • Mommy picked me up and took me to her school where I got to run around on the courtyard behind the school while Mommy and Daddy cleaned up after their afterschool group.  I was a big helper when Mommy was cleaning up... I sang the clean up song while helping.
  • After cleaning up outside, Mommy had to go do a few things in her classroom before we could leave.  I played with the colored pencils and calculators.  I even tried to take three of the calculators out of the classroom...  Mommy called me a thief.
  • Since we left school so late, we stopped and ate pizza at Pizza Montese.  It was delicious!  The cookie pizza was my favorite!
  • Once at home, I helped Mommy unpack a box then repacked it with my things (shoes, cards, and even myself).  I also modeled different hats through the house and wrapped my jacket around my waist.
  • I went to sleep a little easier tonight than I have been.  Mommy and Daddy just hope I sleep through the night.  They are exhausted!






No comments:

Post a Comment