Sunday, September 2, 2012

September 2, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I slept in until 8:15 this morning.  Mommy and Daddy were very happy, but that didn't give us much time to get ready to go to camp for church.  They trusted me to be the alarm clock.
  • Once we got to camp, I did not want Mommy to leave me in my class.  I recognized the room as soon as we got there since I had been there two times before (Friday and Saturday nights) and immediately starting clinging to Mommy.  I knew that if I got distracted with the toys or other people that Mommy would sneak away like she did before, so I kept one hand on her and an eye on her too.  When Ms. Sierra showed up to help, Mommy thought it would be easier to sneak away since I'm used to staying with her, but no.  Finally, after about 15-20 minutes, Mommy snuck away even though I was screaming and crying.  I only cried for a few minutes, then started playing.
  • When Mommy picked me up from class, it was raining again.  She had me wear my rain jacket and hood, but that didn't last long.  I kept taking it off.  Mommy let me play in the rain for just a little bit since it wasn't raining hard.  I rode the big wheel, kicked the ball, and even played on on the playground for a few minutes. 
  • At one point, Mommy, Daddy, Major Story, and I stopped and said a prayer for Pawpaw.  I'm not sure what's going on, but I know Mommy was glad we all prayed for him. 
  • Daddy wasn't feeling too well, so we headed home after a little bit of play time.
  • Once at home, I took a three hour nap!  Playing with my outside is exhausting! 
  • After my nap, I played with Zeke, Aunt Candy and Uncle Chris's dog who is spending the weekend with us while they are at camp.  We chased each other around the living room, foyer, and kitchen.  I also played with some of my toys and watched a few episodes of Curious George. 
  • Daddy spent a lot of time in bed and is coughing a lot today.  I hope he feels better tomorrow.  I missed playing with him.
  • Uncle Chris came and picked up Zeke this evening.  I will miss having a little dog around to play with.
  • Before bed, I decided to try to stick a sticker on my belly.  Mommy says I'm silly.









No comments:

Post a Comment