Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September 5, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I had a rough night last night... I was restless and woke up a few times.  I spent most of the night in Mommy and Daddy's bed.  Daddy let me sleep until almost 6:30 this morning, then we had to rush around and get ready.
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's, I said my ABCs, well at least, "A, B, C, D..... (some mumbling).... W, X, Y, Z"  Mommy and I also sang some songs too.  I was so excited to get to Ms. Cheri's that I yelled, "Yeah!  Cheri's!" when Mommy pulled into her driveway.  I went inside and immediately started playing and jumping.  Cheri said she could tell that I was feeling better than yesterday.
  • After a busy day of playing with Payton and Keegan, Mommy showed up to take me home.  I was happy to see her.  Keegan had just finished talking to me about being Mommy's helper (with help from Ms. Cheri) when Mommy got there, so I was ready to help Mommy by carrying my lunch bag to the car for her.  Other than a quick detour to say hi to the cat, I got right in my seat without a fight this afternoon.  Mommy was very thankful since she had a long day.
  • Once at home, I cuddled up on the couch with Daddy for about half an hour or more and watched an episode of Curious George. 
  • We went to McDonald's for a quick bite of dinner and ate next to Ronald McDonald... he's kinda scary.  Mommy wanted me to sit by him for a picture, but I was too scared.  Even with Mommy holding me, I was still nervous. I went over and sat with a random girl at her table at the window, so Daddy took my picture.  I LOVE McDonalds ketchup, even better than the fries... I kept dipping my fingers in the ketchup cup then licking them and then repeating, sometimes with no fries involved. 
  • We stopped by the Storys house for a few minutes to visit, then Mommy and I headed home and ate some ice cream and relaxed before bed.  It's been a long week... I'm ready for the weekend!


 






No comments:

Post a Comment