Saturday, September 15, 2012

September 15, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up close to 7:00 this morning.  Daddy and I cooked breakfast for everyone (pancakes and bacon).  I decided I couldn't wait to eat so I stole pieces of a pancake off of the island while I waited for Daddy to finish cooking.
  • I went to McDonalds for lunch with grandma and then we went shopping. I wanted to touch everything in the store.
  • Grandma and Grandpa took me to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the WVU game. I love screaming "mountaineers."  I had so much fun cheering for the Mountaineers.  I also enjoyed watching the band during the half-time show.  I pretended I was blowing a horn.
  • There were a lot of buses across the street today due to the band competition down the street. I loved counting them, "one, two, three, nine."
  • Grandma got me ready for bed tonight. Mommy and daddy were out late. I love seeing Grandma and Grandpa.













No comments:

Post a Comment