Friday, September 14, 2012

September 14, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I was not a happy camper when Daddy woke me up once again at 6:15 this morning.  I was happy that it was Friday and that meant that it was donut day!  I yelled "DONUTS!" when we got close to Dunkin' Donuts.
  • I did not want Mommy to leave me at Ms. Cheri's.  I kept hugging her and hugging her.  Finally Ms. Cheri convinced me to go on the back deck and look at the bunnies in order to allow Mommy a chance to leave.
  • When Mommy picked me up at Ms. Cheri's, she had a huge monkey balloon in the front seat of the car. On the way home, I kept saying, "Hold it...  monkey balloon... Hold it!"  Mommy explained that I had to wait until we got home to hold it.
  • Once at home, I couldn't wait to hold the balloon, but then was a little scared of it.  I finally decided it was okay and Gemma and I ran all over the house dragging the balloon around.  It was fun!  Mommy hopes the balloon lasts until Sunday and that we don't mess it up before then.
  • Grandma and Grandpa showed up at the house.  They brought me a bag of new clothes including two Halloween costumes (a monkey and a bee).  I had so much fun trying them on!
  • We went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner where I had grilled cheese, fries, broccoli, and chocolate milk,  It was yummy!  Grandma made me a paper hat and I ate a lemon too!
  • I asked for "Moooore" before bed, so Daddy and I shared some peaches then it was "ni-nite time."
  • Something tells me this is going to be a busy weekend...






No comments:

Post a Comment