Thursday, September 13, 2012

September 13, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy woke me up again this morning at 6:15... meanie!  I wanted to keep sleeping!
  • I had waffles and dip for breakfast...  DELICIOUS!  It always makes me smell like maple syrup, as if I wasn't already sweet enough already.
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's this morning, we got stopped behind a bus for the first time this year.  It was fun to see the kid cross the road and get on the bus.  I bet the doors opened and shut (I couldn't see them) and the bus driver probably said "Move on back" just like the song says.
  • At Ms. Cheri's, I whined a little when Mommy left, but I enjoyed watching Mommy's lights and the cows while she was leaving.  Ms. Cheri covered my arms with her shirt to keep me warmer while I waited outside watching Mommy leave.  It was a little cool this morning.
  • I had a great day at Ms. Cheri's and was excited when Mommy arrived to pick me up, though I was a little distracted by the rocks in the driveway.  Ms. Cheri had to remind me to be Mommy's helper in order to get me into the car. 
  • On the way home, after we were over a mile from Ms. Cheri's, I yelled, "BYE KEEGAN!"  I've done this every day this week.  He is such a good friend!
  • After we got home, we weren't there very long before we ran a few errands and headed to Shepherd for an APO event.  Mommy and Daddy seemed to know quite a few people there.  It was fun to hang out with the college kids on campus.  I kicked the soccer ball, threw the football, three bocce balls, and ran around and around and up and down on the midway.  Daddy even gave me a cookie!  I didn't want to leave and go home, but we had to.
  • Once at home, I watched an episode or two of Curious George while Mommy and Daddy straightened up the house a little bit then I had a bath before bed.
  • I have been reciting several parts of Dr. Seuss's The Foot Book at different times during the day (car ride, play time, bed time).  I think it's my favorite book right now, or Pete the Cat.









No comments:

Post a Comment