Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 27, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • A big loud bang woke me up at 3:30 in the morning.  It was so scary!  It woke Mommy and Daddy up too!  They let me spend the rest of the night in bed with them cuddling since we were all scared of the thunder.
  • I got up for the day at about 5:45 this morning.  Daddy fixed me breakfast and I relaxed while watching George until it was time to get dressed to go to Ms. Cheri's.  I kept having meltdowns, laying back in the floor instead of putting my jacket on because I was so tired.
  • Once we got to Ms. Cheri's, I immediately started playing with the toys.  Mommy was afraid I would be extra clingy since I was so tired, but I was distracted with the toys until Mommy was walking out the door.  I saw her walking out and stopped and looked at her, but instead of fussing, I looked at Ms. Cheri and said, "See bunnies?" so we went on the porch to check on the bunnies out back.
  • When Mommy picked me up, I almost ran into the kitty so I said "excuse me" to him.  Ms. Cheri said I am so polite to the kitties and to Payton and Keegan when I say "excuse me" or "Thank you VERY much!"  Mommy seemed very proud when Ms. Cheri told her that.
  • When we got home, Daddy was cooking dinner, so I decided I should do the dishes while he was cooking.  I wiped the plates and ran them under the water, then put them back in the sink of water.  Once I found a couple of pieces of silverware in the sink, so I decided to use them as drumsticks on the edge of sink.  I drummed a little while, then looked at Mommy and said "DRUMSTICKS" then smiled really big.
  • We at spaghetti for dinner, one of my absolute favorite meals.  It was so yummy that I had to ask for more, though Mommy and Daddy wondering if I had eaten any since I had so much on my face, belly and even in my pants!  I did say "Yummy in my tummy!"
  • I had a fun evening playing with my toys and watching a little bit of my shows (Curious George and Martha Speaks) on television.
  • We had a guest stay with us tonight, so I got to stay awake a little later than normal. 
  • Once in bed, after saying our bible verses and prayer time, I was in bed and started singing "Twinkle, Twinkle" to Mommy.  In the middle of the song, I stopped singing and farted two times real loud.  Mommy had a hard time not laughing at me and made me say "excuse me."
  • It was a good day!





Mommy had to take a picture of my beautiful hair
since it is getting so long.  She loves my little curls!
Now if I would only leave hair ties and barrettes in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment